QUINT-ESSENTIAL CREATIONS SCP, is committed to protecting your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to our clients, visitors to our website, and individuals who contact us by telephone, email or other means (including other electronic means).
As a business it is necessary for us to collect, store and process personal data about our customers and third parties who we engage with and with whom we do business.
Before we process your personal data, we are obliged to inform you of who we are, why we need to process your personal data, what we will do with your personal data and to whom we will pass your personal data.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Who we are
QUINT-ESSENTIAL CREATIONS SCP is the data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and related data protection legislation with regard to personal data we collect if you visit our website or contact us by telephone, email or other means (including other electronic means).
QUINT-ESSENTIAL CREATIONS SCP
If you have any questions regarding how we use your personal data, please contact us at:
Telephone: 0034 653 958 714
How we collect your personal data
We collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include you sending us your details online, over the phone or in person.
We collect information in a number of ways which are listed below:
When you use our website to enquire about our services or to enrol your child
When you contact us via email to enquire about our services or to enrol your child
When you contact us by phone to enquire about our services or to enrol your child
When you contact us by post
When you complete our enrolment forms when enrolling your child
The Data We Collect
We only collect the information that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular service you’ve requested and/or to keep you informed.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
For clients who work with the company, we may also collect further, voluntary information to enable us to provide our service in an optimised manner. When you register on our website, or contact us to enquire about a service, to enrol your child or attend an event, by post, email or phone we need may need to collect the following information;
Your Child’s Name
Your Child’s Date of Birth
Your Child’s Medical Information
Further personal details such as, contact numbers, ID numbers
In some circumstances we will request your consent to use certain information for specified purposes. In such circumstances you will have the free choice to give, refuse or withdraw consent. In the case of personal data relating to a child under the age of 16, we will require the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Individuals aged 16 or over may give, refuse or withdraw consent (whether the consent was originally given by themselves or on their behalf).
When visiting our website we may collect the following information:
Automatically populated IP address: a public IP address is a unique number which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet connected device to browse the internet. The log file records the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided) and your internet browser version. This information is collected to help diagnose and manage the website, to audit the geographical makeup of users, and to establish how they have arrived at the website. This is known as a cookie.
How will the information be used?
We take your privacy seriously and your personal data is only used in conjunction with providing you with a service you have requested and the best possible care and education for your child.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
· Provide our Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
· Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
· Communicate with you. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
· Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and services on our site and on other sites;
We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways
· With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyse and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorise them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Analytics: Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Please note at this time, we do not recognise automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Payment Providers: We may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice. The payment processors we work with adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
· Business Transfers.
Links to Other Sites
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Quint-Essential Creations will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Quint-Essential Creations will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Choices and Individual Rights:
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the following choices:
· E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time.
· Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
· You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
Your rights under certain circumstances:
To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests. Please contact us at
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our policy on children’s information
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do make changes, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at
How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may in the first instance contact QUINT-ESSENTIAL CREATIONS SCP using the contact details above.
If you remain dissatisfied, we inform you that the competent body to deal with any conflicts arising from the data processing is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, located in Madrid (28001), c / Jorge Juan, No. 6.